Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Nexxus Therappe & Humectress Review




Image preview


We have all been on this cycle looking for what we consider the right shampoo and conditioner. Products that will work best for our hair texture. And I've decided to give Nexxus Therapee Shampoo and Humectress Conditioner a try to see if it as great as people claim it is. The first time I washed my hair with the shampoo, it left my hair feeling soft and smooth. If you could feel the difference by just using the shampoo, imagine using it with the conditioner as well.

Image result for imagine that gif


I did the same with conditioner except left it on for 3 minutes as it asks. The end result was fabulous. When my hair dried, I was able to pull a comb through it easily. I also noticed that there was not much hair left on the comb which was a surprised for myself. After washing with this for about 6-7 times, I noticed my strands were loosening more especially at the top part of my hair. I wasn't a fan of it because it made my hair feel very flat. This is not a disadvantage for some people but it's something I'm not used to seeing. It felt like I had straight hair after oiling and combing even though my hair type is between 3A-3B. I did some research with the product and realized that this would work be great for anyone with damaged hair. For anyone unsure if this is for you; this reconstructs your strands that either been through heat damage or damaged from dying often & not taking care of it. Nexxus hair products are on the pricey side. The shampoo alone is about $15 each and the same goes for the conditioner. You may be lucky and get it on sale and save a few dollars. But at the end of the day, it's worth every penny. Nexxus items are apart of the salon products due to high quality ingredients. And I thought it would be worth mentioning 😄

Image result for thanks for listening gif



No comments:

Post a Comment