Saturday, September 5, 2020

Skincare Routine

 


1. Clinique Turnaround Accelerated Renewal Serum

  • I apply this on my face before my moisturizer when I'm going out. It reduces my chances of getting a bad sunburn and leaves the skin smooth when washing your face. This serum is good for people that have issues with dark spots and allergies. This can be found at places like at Sephora, Hudson Bay, Shoppers Drug Mart etc.
2. Clinique Fresh Pressed Renewing Powder Vitamin C
  • There is a total of 28 sachets in the box. I use this 1-2 times a week when I was exposed to the sun for a long period of time. My skin brightens and leaves a glowy look evening out my skin back to normal. It best to do it in the evening.
3. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
  • My daily moisturizer
  • Reduces oil on your face if you have Oily/Combination skin
  • Reduces acne
  • Brightens skin
4. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex
  • Apply under eye at night
  • Keeps under eye moisturized throughout the night
  • Smooth under eyes
  • Reduces Wrinkles
5. Reversa 3-in-1 Gel Cleanser
  • I use this 3-4 times a week at night.
  • Cleans any remaining dirt and sweat that is still on skin.
  • Leaves skin smooth after rinsing face.
6. Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream
  • Applied overnight
  • Wake up in the morning with a brighter and smooth skin
  • Face looks clearer overtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment